Saturday, August 10, 2019

Aberdeen’s 5th Birthday!



I don’t know if everyone is as taken aback by this as I am, but there’s a part of me that truly can’t believe that our amazing Aberdeen Wren, my baby bird, is FIVE years old today. I won’t say that the time has flown by. It hasn’t. Some periods of her life have actually gone by agonizingly slowly, but she is here, FIVE, and that feels astonishing to me.

Abby is a few weeks out from her surgery now and she’s doing fabulously. She was back to her happy self by the next day, and her incision is healing really well. We have her ophthalmology follow-up next week, and will hopefully have a clear idea of whether the problem is truly fixed now.

We’re so thankful that she got to have a fun and joyful day today. Fingers crossed for good news this week!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Abby is 5! Time sure has flown by! I am the case manager that helped coordinate her care when you arrived to San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also  247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete