Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Surgery Postponed until Friday

For logistical reasons unrelated to Aberdeen's health status, the septal myectomy has been moved to Friday. Abby should be admitted tomorrow, once a bed becomes available. Abby is Dr. Heinle's only case on Friday, and the surgery will last most of the day. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers!!!


  1. Sending a big hug to a Abby and praying for you all.

  2. Thinking about you and your family...stay strong

  3. Sending foot tickles and belly pokes to you, Abby, AND mom and dad:-) We love you! --Gwen, Jess & Pat